We are just about half way through our time here in Fort Collins, and it’s been a blessing on so many levels. I feel like I’m learning so much about myself, and that God has had me in the most beautiful dance of convicting me of sin and ugliness in myself, then showering me with grace and love, and surrounding me with beautiful people who love the Lord and love me- some who really have no reason to. There is a lot I could say, and my sincere intention is to share more here over the next couple days and weeks now that our classes are over and time is a bit more available.
For today, I wanted to share some photos of some of the beautiful sights we’ve seen lately. I was putting pictures on my computer this afternoon and had the thought, “Okay, we have spent time (not to mention live) in some of, what has to be, the world’s most beautiful places in the last month.” I realize that some people never get to hike and live and walk and behold such beautiful and glorious things. So, I feel thankful and privileged.
AND, starting today I started a “My joys” book- a journal full of things I’m thankful to the Lord for. Have heard that living in gratitude is a real heart, soul, and mind changer. I’m down for that. The images here are certainly included in my joys! En-JOY!
“When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them?” Psalm 8
Love all the pictures... and love that you feel so blessed. As do I. So much to write in that journal of ours. Praise be to God. We are so undeserving!
ReplyDelete